Ранетки `..Снова слезы льет упрямый дождь..`

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Объявления

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 30

Здесь будут находиться объявления.

Я думаю, что у нас уже достаточно народу для игры. И так, ближе к делу. Сегодня мы начинаем играть!!!

+1

Хочу обратится к тем, кто только собирается делать анкету. Пишите анкету пожалуйста на канонических персонажей: на работников школы и родственников и одноклассников героев, которые уже есть.

Внимание!! У нас в ролевой замена роли Стаса!! Вместо Стаса Комарова, будет играть Комаров Стас!! Он обещал быть активным.

И так, обьявление на счет игры:
Дорогие наши участники, будте так добры сегодня завершить первый день. Просила это вчера, но не все успели доиграть. Просто нам бы надо двинуть игру на новый уровень.

Да и еще:
Назначаю награду за поимку Антона Маркина. - поясняю: все, кто сможет привести к нам на ролу Антона получат плюсикИ. (Так же поощряется реклама ролки.)
                                                                 Зарание всем спасибо. С уважением ваша Аня   

Еще одно:]
Просьба ко всем неканонам отписаться в теме "Хочу в сюжет" подфорума "Сценарий" если хотите учавствовать в сюжете, то опишите там как будет заключаться ваше участие в новом дне на ролевой.

I visited various blogs however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this website is genuinely superb.

Great post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes that make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

I got this web site from my buddy who shared with me about this website and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative content here.

Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

I love looking through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are fastidious in support of new visitors.

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

This is the right blog for anyone who hopes to understand this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just great!

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. With thanks

Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible article.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно